It poured and how!!
Wet to the bone and loving it :)!
Driving on the road in the downpour, it occurred to me that..
Yeh world hain na world..isme do tarah ke log hote hain!
Ek jo "patient" hote hain
Aur doosri jo "impatient" hote hain
- Are ones who are anger driven. (me, me, me!!)
This variety mouths foul sumthings, shouts swear words and thinks "meri road meri marzi"
- Are ones who are *ishtyle* driven.(not me, not me, not me!!)
This variety is found not only among the teens but also increasingly among middle aged uncles with receding hairlines and halos (read "bald") on der head.
Snaking through the traffic is like winning an olympic medal for them. Go try F1, uncle!
- Are ones who are *thought* driven (sometimes me!)
They have these infinite thoughts running in their heads..
Someone's jus' bore the brunt of his/her mom/dad/wife/boss (not necessarily in that order) and are busy lamenting.
- Are ones who are uncles, aunties, granddads, grandmoms, old chachas, old mamas, old mamis, old nanas, old nanis..need i say more? :)
- Are ones who are extra cautious, extra careful, extra slow!! (definitely not me..!)
Total losers...driving at a snail's pace in the middle of the road.
"The traffic may honk like mad behind me..I will go at ma own pace (< 20kmph)" variety.
- Are the singing variety. (Ya! They exist..! definitely me :))
Some of them hum songs..some others howl songs(damn!) !!
Dude on bike caught hollering in the rain
"Where's the party tonite?! Sumwhr down the hill"
Jus' wanted to stop him and tell --
"Dude, its road and not hill" (Swell!)
Well wot can i say?
"Yovadi picchi vaadiki anandam." -- Telugu saying
(Whose mental his happiness)
Ek Nazar main bhi pyaar hota hain
Maine sunaa hain
Do baaton main bhi ikraar hota hain
Maine sunaa hain
(Taxi # 9211)
KK's voice - kick ass!:)